Serving Greater Nashua Public Health Region: Amherst, Brookline, Hollis, Hudson, Litchfield, Lyndeborough, Merrimack, Milford, Mont Vernon, Nashua, Wilton
Launched in 2017 with Technical Support Grant from Spark NH with NH Listens
The Greater Nashua Smart Start Coalition is made up of individuals and organizations that are working together to ensure that every child in our community has the best possible start to life.
Goal: Families have the skills, basic resources, and supports to promote their children’s development and learning starting before birth and continuing through the primary grades
A Coordinated Early Childhood System
Goal: New Hampshire’s young children and their families have the benefit of well-coordinated early childhood programs and services that work effectively together on their behalf.
Membership: Smart Start Coalition
- 77 coalition members (33 participate regularly)
- Participants include the following constituent categories: child development, afterschool programs/teen parenting, board member, childcare, education, prevention, community impact/funding, health, domestic and sexual violence supports
- Nashua_Smart Start Implementation Plan
- Strategic Plan
Membership: Smart Start Parent Network
- 27 parent network official members (joined)
- 342 Engagements (attended a recruitment event or volunteered) This is not unduplicated.
- 5 engagement activities registration: 5, 23,105,120,89
- Parent Network Facebook
- Parent Newsletter Volume 1 February 2020
- Parent Newsletter Volume 2 March 2020