Donate securely by Visa, MasterCard, or American Express
If you prefer not to donate online, you can download our paper pledge form.
Donate to the Community Impact Fund
Help support the needs of your community
- We’re local – Donations to the Community Impact Fund stay in Greater Nashua.
- We’re accountable – Funded programs must meet strict guidelines and prove to volunteers exactly how they improve lives.
- We’re efficient – We keep costs low by relying on volunteers to raise money for local programs.
- We’re effective – Our program funding is based on periodic Community Assessments and tied to measurable outcomes.
Your investment. Your impact.
Funding critical services to support self-sufficiency
Provides an older, homebound adult one month’s worth of meals, plus a safety check with each delivery
Our Community’s Health
Increasing access to health and dental care and preventing substance abuse
Provides teeth cleaning, diagnostic x-rays, and treatment planning for 2 uninsured patients.
Providing a safe place to live for families in crisis
Provides stable, clean and safe housing for a family for six months
You have the power to make a difference.
When you give to United Way of Greater Nashua’s Community Impact Fund, you support a network of services that address our region’s most pressing needs and improve lives by:
- Promoting self sufficiency
- Helping children succeed
- Improving our community’s health
See our funded programs in the following impact areas:
Planned giving — create a legacy
You are already a donor, so you know the good you can do with a donation to United Way. Have you ever considered how you might remember United Way for many years, even generations, into the future. A planned gift can provide current financial benefits and a way to make lasting change for the future. Learn more by HERE and contact us if you are interested in exploring this concept further. If you are ready to make a planned gift, you can start with our Planned Giving “Letter of Intent” HERE.