Information and Fact Sheets About Covid-19 Coronavirus
School Food Plan – Effective 3/30/2020
M/W/FR 11-2 Sack Breakfasts & Lunches for Pick Up At:
- Pennichuck Middle School*
- Ledge Street Elementary*
- Amherst Street Elementary*
- Dr. Crisp Elementary*
- Mt. Pleasant Elementary*
- Fairgrounds Elementary*
- Elm Street Middle School*
- New Searles Elementary*
- Broad Street Elementary
- Sunset Heights Elementary
*These schools will also have fresh produce and frozen meals Friday
Bus Routes – Look for the Big Blue Bus!
Bus Route 1 – West Hollis Street Route
- First stop is Hillock Drive near West Hollis Street 11:45 – 12:15
- Second stop us River Pines Blvd at Oak Grove 12:30 – 1:00
- Third Stop is Country Side Drive near Cape Ave 1:15 – 1:45
- Final Stop is Main Dunstable Elementary School 2:00 – 2:30
Bus Route 2 – Amherst Street Route
- First stop is Kessler Farm Drive and Hawkstead Hollow 11:45 – 12:15
- Second stop is Wallingford Drive and Guilford Lane 12:30 – 1:00
- Third stop is Thornton Road and York Street 1:15 – 1:45
- Final stop is Blackstone Drive and Stone Bridge Drive 2:00- 2:30
Bus Route 3 – Broad Street Route
- First stop is Broad Street and Country Hill Road 11:25 – 12:15
- Second stop is Broad Street and Tilton Street 12:30 – 1:00
- Third stop is Broad Street and Bartemus Trail 1:15 – 1:45
- Final stop is Charlotte Avenue Elementary 2:00- 2:30
Bus Route 4 – South Nashua Route
- First stop is Sapling Circle and Spit Brook Rd. 11:45 – 12:15
- Second stop is Villa Way and Spit Brook Rd. 12:30 – 1:00
- Third stop is Silver Drive 1:15 – 1:45
- Final stop is Newcastle and Spit Brook Rd. 2:00 – 2:30
CARE’s Act Information
Governor Sununu has issued 3 Emergency Orders to help provide relief to the citizens of NH. You can find the full press release and information about the orders here.
NH Department of Public Health
Here is a link to the NH Department of Public Health Website. You will find fact sheets (in multiple languages) updates and advice for yourself, your family, your customers, clients, and friends. Working together we can keep our community safe.
Greater Nashua Public Health Department
This page provides information and resources from the Greater Nashua Public Health Department and how they are responding to Covid-19 in service delivery and Resources. It also provides resources for food distribution programs on safety of volunteers and staff
The DHHS has established the Emergency Childcare Collaborative in response to COIVD-19. Learn more about it here.
These flyers offer information about how to access food if you are in need in Greater Nashua
If you or a family member needs help, Call 211 by dialing the simple 3 digits 2 – 1 – 1 from any phone in NH.
Avoid COVID-19 Scams
The New Hampshire Department of Justice is maintaining this website page outlining known scams related to COVID-19. Use this resource to be aware and to protect yourself.
The Nashua Telegraph is providing regular updates online about local information related to community’s response to Covid-19. A subscription is not needed to access this information. Covid-19 Updates From Nashua Telegraph
Unemployment Assistance Hotline at 603-271-7700. www.nhes.nh.gov to file a claim online. If you do not have access to a computer and need to complete an application online you can do that by calling the local office of employment security in Nashua by dialing (603) 882-5177. Call volume may be very high. Please be patient. If you request a call back, please make yourself available to answer your phone for up to 45 minutes.
NHEASY Applications For other Public Assistance Resources. If possible, sign-up online. If you do not have access to a computer you can contact the Call Center at 1-844-275-3447. Call volume is high so be prepared to wait at least 45 minutes or request a callback. They will assist you in completing an application over the phone. If you request a call back, please make sure you are available to answer your phone for up to 45 minutes from the time you called.
FamilyWize discount cards can be used and are offering COVID-19 specific discounts.
Familywise Prescription Discount Numbers (see below)
Card ID: FW100
Group ID: FW100
Access to Free Internet
New Tax Advantages for Donors under COVID-19
There is a new financial incentive for Americans to give generously to qualifying charities, including United Way of Greater Nashua and many of our community partners. The new universal tax break for charitable donations was included in the final $2 trillion COVID-19 stimulus package signed into law last week and will go into effect starting with the 2020 tax year. Learn more here.